Welcome to our half-day tour around the main sights of Vladivostok.
Main attractions include:
- Millionka district – historical center of the city
- Walking street – “Arbat”
- The most popular seafront of Vladivostok
- Tokarevskiy lighthouse
- Vladivostok Railway station – terminal station of the Tran-Siberian Railroad
- Saints Cyril and Methodius Viewpoint
- Car transportation during the tour
- Professional English-speaking tour guide (other languages are available upon request)
Tour duration: 4 hours
This excursion and our professional English-speaking guides take you to the most popular places in Vladivostok, and give you an introduction to the city, its history and culture. We’ll walk around the Millionka district – the old city, where international trade and business blossomed in the beginning of 20th century, stroll on the walking street, where citizens and visitors of Vladivostok like to spend their time on a sunny day. You’ll dive into the culture of the city at the Sportivnaya embankment, see the famous terminal station of the Trans-Siberian railway, and the nearby Marine Passenger Terminal. You’ll feel the spirit of Vladivostok at the Tokarevskiy lighthouse and enjoy the nearby park named after Anna Shchetinina, and top everything off with an amazing view from the most beautiful viewpoint in Vladivostok – the Saints Cyril and Methodius Viewpoint.